2024 NHL Draft

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Honestly, I don't know much about these 2 picks, but historically Mac's list is a good one. I like that the Isles got value in the first rd, and in the 2nd rd also. No big reaches this time. This is what Isles fans need, an influx of youth!

Taswell

Oct 4, 2017
Happy with our picks, surprised we used all of them though. We really running it back again next year, eh?

SayItAintSoJohnny

Jun 30, 2018
Three really good quality picks, and none of them were reaches. Call me shocked that he used all of them to upgrade what was a really thin prospect pool.

Hats off to Lou on that, but now lets see what he can do with literally no cap space in free agency...

Reactions: SI90

Metnut

Jan 19, 2013
Hopefully the cycle of signing players to bad contracts and trading away valuable picks to get rid of them is over. If we have to run it back with something close to last year, so be it. This infusion of prospects of badly needed.

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
Hopefully the cycle of signing players to bad contracts and trading away valuable picks to get rid of them is over. If we have to run it back with something close to last year, so be it. This infusion of prospects of badly needed.
To be fair, Lou did not use picks to get rid of players he signed. They were Snow signings.

Reactions: Kevin27NYI

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Viewed some tape on Bednarik, seems like a solid 3C projection. Nothing wrong with this. Need good depth down the middle, defensive players that can chip in with some offence. These are the type of players you need to win with. Good cap hits that are not flashy but oh so valuable.

Reactions: Arsenalogist24

SI

Feb 16, 2013
Jay Pandolfo is the head coach at BU - he will take care of Eiserman and Berdnarik.

Also Isles needed young C’s.

We could see Wahlstrom go and Isles bring in 3rd.

UFA stage is set bargain deals

Reactions: Arsenalogist24

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $75.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay
    USA vs Uruguay