End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
1718809952829.png

HE SNUCK BACK IN?!?!?!

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
As a Czech, I hope Boston selects centre Petr Sikora. A bit on the smaller side, but fiesty with skill, has shown great progress throughout the season. Reminds me a quite a bit of Marchand actually, obviously not the superstar version he eventually developed to, but just a good hockey player who can play at basically any line and provide impact that goes beyond points. Should be available in the later rounds where Boston picks too, possibly.

Also defenseman David Svozil, who dropped like rock this year, but IMO a top 100 talent who could be there up for grabs in the 7th round even. Great skill, but needs to work on his commitment/compete level, which the Bruins have shown are great at developing.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
As a Czech, I hope Boston selects centre Petr Sikora. A bit on the smaller side, but fiesty with skill, has shown great progress throughout the season. Reminds me a quite a bit of Marchand actually, obviously not the superstar version he eventually developed to, but just a good hockey player who can play at basically any line and provide impact that goes beyond points. Should be available in the later rounds where Boston picks too, possibly.

Also defenseman David Svozil, who dropped like rock this year, but IMO a top 100 talent who could be there up for grabs in the 7th round even. Great skill, but needs to work on his commitment/compete level, which the Bruins have shown are great at developing.
sikora has a little sobotka in his game. like!

First 30 minutes is Flyers shit,The Greek takes over after that

guy should be releasing rankings instead of eating cheesesteaks

That's my thought. I think they have scouted Dean Letourneau a bunch. Some other guys would be John Mustard, Leon Muggli and Lucas Pettersson IMO
i'm mixed on letourneau. the upside is wild. but a few people who have seen him fairly
often see some red flags in his game.

Reactions: Wooren

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
Yep, even better comparison than Marchand. I think Sikora's ceiling is slightly higher than Sobotka's, maybe his St.Louis version, 30-40 point centre who can PK and be a pain in the ass to play against.

Reactions: neelynugs

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
At the Cross
youtu.be

guy should be releasing rankings instead of eating cheesesteaks

i'm mixed on letourneau. the upside is wild. but a few people who have seen him fairly
often see some red flags in his game.
Yeah would not be my guy. Too many better prospects there at that point imo

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
Now that we have a first round pick I am going to suggest Andrew Basha.

1. Just for the name. I mean, come on, Basha The Bruin. He gonna basha you. I could go all day on that.
2. He plays like a Bruin.

There are lots of guys all ranked around the same though. Nice to actually have a pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad