GDT: 2024 NHL Draft Talk - Picked 2nd, 18th, 27th, 67th, 72nd, 92nd, 138th, & 163rd Overall

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
Saad went into his draft year projected top 10 and fell because he was hurt but they assumed it was work ethic...Teravainen was 3rd on Bob's big board and fell to 18...Debrincat scored a gazillion goals and fell because he was small...take Eiserman and go to bed I mean wtf are we doing

He also barely produced when he did play. Again, he was CHIs *4th pick* of the draft. It's not like they were sold on him. They took *Adam Clendening* ahead of him.

DeBrincat wasn't just passed over bc he was small. It was bc of who he was playing with. People thought his stats were inflated.

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
When’s the last time one of these “elite shooter but can’t do anything else” types actually hit? I really don’t think Eiserman is the can’t miss that people are making him out to be

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
When’s the last time one of these “elite shooter but can’t do anything else” types actually hit? I really don’t think Eiserman is the can’t miss that people are making him out to be
There are always some concerns with one dimensional players but this dude scored the most goals ever for the USDP. Over Caufield, Kane, Matthews, Smith, etc...

You don't do that and not make an impact at the show when the rest of the top 5 you beat are NHL stars..kid has solid size still needs strength but skating isn't terrible. Just looked disinterested at times..well so did Hull.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad