GDT: 2024 NHL Draft Talk - Picked 2nd, 18th, 27th, 67th, 72nd, 92nd, 138th, & 163rd Overall

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
Pridham playing BCHL again next year is really weird
Given where he’s committed I don’t think it is. He’ll be in a much better spot in terms of playing time heading into BU at 19 as opposed to as a true freshman this fall.

The BC league is also getting MUCH stronger. They shed the hockey Canada umbrella and can basically do whatever they want with imports and stuff now. The best programs from the AJHL also just joined the league

Reactions: d rake

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Given where he’s committed I don’t think it is. He’ll be in a much better spot in terms of playing time heading into BU at 19 as opposed to as a true freshman this fall.

The BC league is also getting MUCH stronger. They shed the hockey Canada umbrella and can basically do whatever they want with imports and stuff now. The best programs from the AJHL also just joined the league
You don’t see many players play D+1 in that league that get drafted.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
You don’t see many players play D+1 in that league that get drafted.
Theres usually a small handful every year. Given that the league is getting quite a bit stronger I’m fine with it

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
didn't Rinzel do the same thing because of some technicality where he couldn't register for class in time or something, maybe something similar?

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Theres usually a small handful every year. Given that the league is getting quite a bit stronger I’m fine with it
Suniev last year went around the same area and went to UMASS. Had a good year for them.

Hoyt Stanley also played NCAA following year.

Yeah, it’s probably due to BU, but it’s still weird to me.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Unfortunately most of the worthwhile targets at 138 are smurfs

Justin Poirier, Luke Misa, Alexander Zetterberg, Clarke Caswell

But this late in the draft, nothing wrong with gambling. Plus, it's Vegas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad