GDT: 2024 NHL Draft Rounds 2-7. 11:30 a.m. ET

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
is ryder ritchie any good?
Sure is. Very dynamic high skill, high energy dangler. Very good skater. Has yet to fill out, so only gonna get better. I think he fell because his regular season production was a bit underwhelming but he's a gamer. Has been at his best at the WJC18, at the Hlinka Gretzky and during WHL playoffs. Should have been a mid 1st rounder if you ask me.

Reactions: rynryn and kudla

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Sure is. Very dynamic high skill, high energy dangler. Very good skater. Has yet to fill out, so only gonna get better. I think he fell because his regular season production was a bit underwhelming but he's a gamer. Has been at his best at the WJC18, at the Hlinka Gretzky and during WHL playoffs. Should have been a mid 1st rounder if you ask me.
Thanks!

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Lots of trades today, fun start to day 2.

I like SJ getting Cherynshov right away, very nice draft for them so far getting a 1C, top 3D, and potential top 6 PWF.

Calgary also has to be happy nabbing Andrew Basha at 41.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad