GDT: 2024 NHL Draft Round 1-7 (Jun 28-29)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Yakemchuk. Holy hell. Now Ron, pick the right guy, puh-lease.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
I don’t pay much attention to to prospects so should I be happy or mad? lol the comparison isn’t bad at all.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Well, I don't love it, but that's a lot of elite skill he brings to the table. Which we sure as hell need.

rsteen

Oct 1, 2022
Hope Dunn is planning on playing at his current level until the age of 35 becase Ron doesn't believe in D prospects! If he was going F I'm glad it's Catton though.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I had Buium higher rated but Catton is an incredible player.

He's probably a winger at the NHL level, he's only 5'10. But he's an amazing playmaker and shooter who I think can drive a line from the wing. He'll help Beniers and Wright score in bunches.

I've heard Catton talk about how he studies the game in detail and it's really special.

I think he can be an All-Star player in the mold of Clayton Keller or Johnny Gaudreau

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
I’m ok with that pick
Hope Dunn is planning on playing at his current level until the age of 35 becase Ron doesn't believe in D prospects! If he was going F I'm glad it's Catton though.
Yeah. Pretty much. Had the D above him, but for a F, he’s the one I’d have taken

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany

Well, you always take the BPA and you can make a case for Catton being that guy.

He's really talanted and has elite offensive attributes.

I don’t understand picking another center over Buium, Dickinson, or Parekh.

Catton seems like a guy that probably ends up on the wing and has even talked about that himself.

I think he can, best case, become a ppg winger for us.

Reactions: Interior Cascadian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad