2024 NHL Draft Picks 11, 43, 75, 107, 108, 171, 203, 222

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Reactions: Old Navy Goat

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
Who has the coolest name in the draft? I’m slowly having to accept that von Barnekow-Lofberg might not be the next coming of Gretzky.

I need a new favourite prospect to champion and it’s 100% based on awesomeness of name.

Michael Brandsegg-Nygård might be an early candidate.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Who has the coolest name in the draft? I’m slowly having to accept that von Barnekow-Lofberg might not be the next coming of Gretzky.

I need a new favourite prospect to champion and it’s 100% based on awesomeness of name.

Michael Brandsegg-Nygård might be an early candidate.

We could double-down and take Viktor Olofsson.

Zach716

Pucks in deep
Nov 24, 2018
Looks like I should start paying attention to this thread a bit more eh

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
I enjoy watching Parekh play as he's like a video game player but damn he's an adventure in his own end, but pointzzz pointzzzz. Yakemchuk is another fun one in that he has a mean streak to go along with his skills, however in a perfect world it'd be Levunshov or Silayev. I guess Lindstrom for the atypical forward pick

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I enjoy watching Parekh play as he's like a video game player but damn he's an adventure in his own end, but pointzzz pointzzzz. Yakemchuk is another fun one in that he has a mean streak to go along with his skills, however in a perfect world it'd be Levunshov or Silayev. I guess Lindstrom for the atypical forward pick
The Indian part of me would absolutely love it if we drafted Parekh. The bar for "best player of Indian origin" is Malhotra and Khaira, so the title is right there for the taking.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
The Indian part of me would absolutely love it if we drafted Parekh. The bar for "best player of Indian origin" is Malhotra and Khaira, so the title is right there for the taking.
Do you really hate @Chainshot that much that you'd willingly subject him to Parekh's defensive miscues?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad