GDT: 2024 NHL Draft (June 28 - June 29, Las Vegas Sphere)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Remember he is just 17. Thats a young age to call someone a bust. After putting up a 100 pt season
I don't think anyone is calling him a bust, I think most of us expected to go BPA and he clearly wasn't even remotely close to that. There's still a bunch of guys available at 27 who are superior prospects by a mile.

touchnotthecat

Dec 29, 2014
Thanks we have had some posters who hate GMBM and take every chance to blast any move he makes. Welcome to the Caps board
I lived 8 years under GMJB so I sympathize with their GM woes.

I disagree with so many scouting reports on Parascak. Opinions get copy and pasted like facts but at the same time if I was a scout I wouldn't want to come to Prince George either.
Even as soon as next year people are going to be saying "how did he fall so far". Sorry if I'm wrong but at this level he plays like an elite 2-way forward and if some or all of that can translate he will be a stud.

Oh yall got Ehlers?

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada

I disagree with so many scouting reports on Parascak. Opinions get copy and pasted like facts but at the same time if I was a scout I wouldn't want to come to Prince George either.
Even as soon as next year people are going to be saying "how did he fall so far". Sorry if I'm wrong but at this level he plays like an elite 2-way forward and if some or all of that can translate he will be a stud.

Oh yall got Ehlers?
what?! we did? I don't see it. link?

ClevelandCapsfan

May 24, 2021

Oh yall got Ehlers?
Who wouldn’t want to make a scenic 9-hour drive from Vancouver to see him play?
IMG_2388.png

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
GMBMs draft record is mediocre at best. But at the same time you usually need 3-5 years to judge picks and it is such a crapshoot that I never judge any pick too harshly when it is made.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Teddy Steegs still on the board. So is Med Hatter Basha.

Have to figure they'll be trying to trade up from 52 for someone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad