GDT: 2024 NHL Draft - (1st Round - 6/28 at 7PM ET and Remainder of Draft - 6/29 at 11:30AM ET)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
I need to know more about this guy because he’s been around for a long time but we’re only hearing about him now I guess because we rarely drafted any Russians. I think he is actually a Canadian.

International man of mystery Ken Hoodikoff.

Things we know. He worked for the Wild before Flyers. Has lived in Russia for 20+ years.

Things we have heard in the wind. I believe his ancestry is Russian. I believe he is originally from British Columbia. I believe he is between 50 and 60.

Maybe he is a Doukhobor... a Spirit Warrior. (I read about these guys months ago on a Wikipedia binge and they are Russian origin and mainly in BC so it is a totally spurious connection but a fun one). Who knows but it would add more to the mystique aha.

Tarpongg

#fakerebuild
May 26, 2012

Things we know. He worked for the Wild before Flyers. Has lived in Russia for 20+ years.

Things we have heard in the wind. I believe his ancestry is Russian. I believe he is originally from British Columbia. I believe he is between 50 and 60.

Maybe he is a Doukhobor... a Spirit Warrior. (I read about these guys months ago on a Wikipedia binge and they are Russian origin and mainly in BC so it is a totally spurious connection but a fun one). Who knows but it would add more to the mystique aha.
Apple I hope you will still post here after you follow the Tulsky route all the way to NHL GM

iceman42

May 7, 2003
Enfield, NH
So by all accounts, demidov might make it to #7….. this sounds very familiar yo last year
That maybe why they are not pushing hard for #4 and who knows they could have 2-3 deal frameworks for getting to different spots in case someone slides, but usually those deals are finalized when the team is on the clock.

volnoir

Nov 13, 2015
Want to hear why everyone is all hung up on Demidov? Is it the star potential? The idea of having 2 Russian star wingers? Is he really the target if Flyers jump to 4 over some of the D?

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
9zzoanridd5b1.jpg[img]
Listen up wise guy

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
Odds on if the flyers get the 2nd from cbj this year ? Guessing 70/30 they push it to next year's draft

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017

I wouldn’t say mainly… there is a large population here in Saskatchewan. Museums, cultural events, food etc.

Reactions: Appleyard

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
Draft at 12 and 32.. Price to move up will be astronommical, I doubt Briere can do it. I just hope we can get CBJ 2nd rounder this year 36th and our 51.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad