OT: 2024 NFL/NCAA/HS Football Thread

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
brother, the Jets were in back to back AFC title games ~15 years ago

add TEN more years to that and that is the last time the Dolphins won ONE playoff game!

the Dolphins haven't been to the AFC title game since 1992

Playoff wins are the barometer for fan happiness? They still didn't win the Super Bowl those years, so who f***ing cares? And then by that logic I can use playoff appearances to show that Miami have been better than Jets. The Jets haven't made the playoffs since that 2010 team. Texans/Lions/Commanders/Falcons/every team that has been labeled as awful or cancerous has had playoff teams, rebuilt and made good rosters to make the playoffs once again. f***, even Miami had playoff years with Tannehill/Gase, rebuilt and made the playoffs with Tua. There's plenty of teams in the league that haven't won playoff games in the same time period. It took the Lions 30+ years to win a playoff game and now they look legit contenders. Miami would've been an easy playoff in this year if Tua didn't get hurt, it's not even close to the same and the woe is me thing isn't gonna work lol

Can't believe a dude whose team has been consistently good for the past 5 years is even arguing this lmao. You don't understand the Jets true ineptitude since you aren't a fan, comparing Miami to them is f***ing laughable

Last edited:

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Yes dude lol why else do you play the games?

Who cares if you make the playoffs if you get waxed round one?

You've seen your team in TWO conference title games. I'd cut a toe off for one.

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
Congrats on the franchise QB that Greg Zuerelin decided he wanted to make a 50 year FG to win a Jets game last year, give the Commanders high pick and now he can't hit 35 year FG's, lol.

Side note, how f***ing awesome of an owner is Josh Harris man
Fully agree on Harris. He is a good guy and a sports/success first kinda guy. Seems to make a buck on the side too.

Reactions: ZachaFlockaFlame

Incharge1976

Mar 4, 2011
Jets should be at worst 5 and 3 right now but for some stupid reason they continue to roll out this kicker. I hate the ownership. Douglas needs to go.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Fully agree on Harris. He is a good guy and a sports/success first kinda guy. Seems to make a buck on the side too.

Every team he's taken over has gotten better under his tenure. Sixers, Devils and now the Commanders. He's a buy low guy :laugh:

Jets should be at worst 5 and 3 right now but for some stupid reason they continue to roll out this kicker. I hate the ownership. Douglas needs to go.

This season was over after Denver, it was double over when they lost to the Bills and didn't cut Zuerelin

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Yes dude lol why else do you play the games?

Who cares if you make the playoffs if you get waxed round one?

You've seen your team in TWO conference title games. I'd cut a toe off for one.

The equivalent of Miami v NY Jets hockey version is Leafs v Sabres. That's like using the 99 Cup Final and 2006 run the Sabres had v Leafs not having anything since the 90's pre 2023. Do you see how bad your argument is man? EVERYONE who watches hockey would pick the damn Leafs fandom over the Sabres currently. And cool, it was f***ing 14 years ago, they've been dogshit since and are heading for another rebuild. But yippee, I can hold onto the 2009-2010 Jets seasons.

Last edited:

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
All you can do is lmao at the Jets. I watched bits and pieces of that game and knew how it would end. Change the players, change the scenery, the story remains the same.

#IHateFootball

Reactions: My3Sons

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I like the Chicago defender who didn’t even know the ball had been snapped and was too busy taunting the crowd. Dude ends up tipping the ball into the air for the winning TD to be caught in the end zone. You are supposed to bat that ball to the ground!

Reactions: DVision44

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
yep. thats the bills

I wish that was remotely true but they're the class of the AFC East the next decade with Josh Allen like Brady was for 20 years

All you can do is lmao at the Jets. I watched bits and pieces of that game and knew how it would end. Change the players, change the scenery, the story remains the same.

#IHateFootball

And the common denominator is Woody

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
that may be true but let's see if they can do anything

Now or never tbh, I think the AFC can be had this year. Mahomes looks below average this year, Cincy isn't gonna make it. Only 4 good teams in the AFC this year and they're the division favorites imo and they all have warts in some way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad