Prospect Info: 2024 Nashville Predators Rookie Camp/Showcase

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Not much stands out from the 1st. Wisenblatt and Schaeffer seemed to be our most active players, but otherwise can't really say much about anyone.

Aside from the turnover in front previously mentioned by Frasca...the grapefruit drink .
Weisblatt will be one of the older "rookies" at camp. I think him and Schaefer are up for a good year though.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Molendyk improved as the game went on. I imagine he's feeling a little pressure to live up to the expectations. They mentioned he arrived a week ahead of other kids based on invite. That almost sounds like they want to give him a full shot to mallke the team.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
I think Molendyk and Gibson were both good.
I think the big kid 92 or 93 looked good. Lind had really good energy.
If it was the big kid, thatd probably be Gojsic (92). He is 6'3". He just turned 18 this May. Im really interested in our mid round picks from this draft. Gojsic, Marques, and Norringer

Roest is 93 and he is 5'10".

ShagDaddy

Nov 24, 2021
The Boro
Molendyk improved as the game went on. I imagine he's feeling a little pressure to live up to the expectations. They mentioned he arrived a week ahead of other kids based on invite. That almost sounds like they want to give him a full shot to mallke the team.
Molendyk and Lind both came in early and have been staying with Nichols. They’ve been at the open skates with Stamkos, O’Reilly and Josi.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
If it was the big kid, thatd probably be Gojsic (92). He is 6'3". He just turned 18 this May. Im really interested in our mid round picks from this draft. Gojsic, Marques, and Norringer

Roest is 93 and he is 5'10".
For sure Gojsic then. Liked his game liked his energy. Active in every area of the ice.

Weisblatt will be one of the older "rookies" at camp. I think him and Schaefer are up for a good year though.
Weisblatt has good hands. Seemed to be around the puck a lot

Last edited:
Reactions: Soundgarden

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
I liked Gosjic in the 3 on 3 tournament right after the draft. He has good wheels and shot.
I went with Hiocheck85. Neither of us knew much about him, he stood out to both of us.

Side note, hipcheck’s grandson is like 2 and awesome, he loves hockey. He waited by the door as the players were walking by, L’Heureux went out of his wait to fist bump him. Was awesome

Porter Stoutheart

Seen Stamkos?
Jun 14, 2017
Reactions: PredsV82

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Gotta think Tomasino has asked for a trade at this point. He has zero leverage to get anything more than a league minimum deal.
I mean even on Trotz side I don't know what is going on. This is the point with a player like this you either give them a 1 way deal or you cut them loose. We already have enough of a back log if you aren't going to play the guy.

Reactions: PredsV82

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad