2024 Kraken Training Camp/Rookie Camp/Preseason

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
1727303414308.png

Updated camp after latest jr major players getting send back to their clubs. The Only player left that played in the jr majors last season is Sale and my guess he's going to the AHL.

Woops missed a player

Last edited:

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Wanted to carry on the Sale conversation from the 2nd pre-season GDT.

While listening to the ECH Prospect podcast yesterday, they seem to think that Sale is very likely going to Coachella. They feel like the work he did with Laxdol and the other coaches during training camp, helped both sides understand and properly identify issues that he needs work on. Also, his understanding of this, changed substantially based on his interview responses at the start of training camp as opposed to now.

Additionally, he also has a fellow country mate in Stetzka in Coachella. Apparently, he has gone on several lunches/dinners with Stetzka's family during his time in Coachella last season as well as training camp.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Wanted to carry on the Sale conversation from the 2nd pre-season GDT.

While listening to the ECH Prospect podcast yesterday, they seem to think that Sale is very likely going to Coachella. They feel like the work he did with Laxdol and the other coaches during training camp, helped both sides understand and properly identify issues that he needs work on. Also, his understanding of this, changed substantially based on his interview responses at the start of training camp as opposed to now.

Additionally, he also has a fellow country mate in Stetzka in Coachella. Apparently, he has gone on several lunches/dinners with Stetzka's family during his time in Coachella last season as well as training camp.
That’s good info. I truly hope he succeeds. I hope that move helps him do so.

Reactions: Fistfullofbeer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad