2024 How did he not get drafted? Thread

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

austin63867

Nov 13, 2018
One player I really expected to get drafted (excluding the smaller players) is Niklas Nykiri. Has good size and decent at both ends. Some surprise Finns not taken in Topias Hynninen, Mitja Jokinen & Matti Butkovskiy.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
A few guys still on my board:

Daniil Ustinkov - High risk high reward, skating defender who loves to join the rush.

Matvei Babenko - 6'3 player with an athletic stride, tough to play against, high energy and a wicked shot. Could be a nice bottom 6er.

Matthew Virgilio - I thought he deserved a look, plays bigger than his size, had a ton of potential, seems like someone poised to have an explosion next year in SSM.

Cole Davis - An absolute workhorse, almost reminds me of Trevor Moore when he first came in. Always competing, probably one of the best forecheckers in the OHL.

Alexander Zetterberg - Ultra skilled undersized forward. Thought both him and Mac Swanson were worth a flyer despite their stature.

Timofei Zhulin - He's rapid. I mean blazing speed. Workhorse, and honestly deserved a chance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad