Silayev, Anton
Squires, Cam
Stillman, Chase
Traff, Herman
Vilen, Topias
Wendt, Dylan
Yegorov, Mikhail
_
(Bolded = in poll, crossed out = selected)

Remember, after selecting a player, request a player to be added to the next poll.

StevenToddIves

May 18, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
I went Karpovich again here. Any of the Russia-area defensemen could have an argument here -- Karpovich, Misyul, Orlov and Barabosha all have bona fide potential. I'd rank them all ahead of Hatakka, who I think gets votes because of the greater familiarity.

I'd add Stillman or another one of the goalies to the list at this point. Melovsky wouldn't be a bad add either.

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Jan 24, 2007
Seems like Foote has an NHL contract coming his way, at the very least the team will want him to earn a bottom 6 NHL job in camp this year. The goal would be for him to carve out a role here for a few years. He could play C also making him quite valuable.

Hatakka I think is not part of the team's long term plans at all and the team are happy to use him as cheap AHL depth. He'd have to take a big leap I think for that to change so I have Foote ahead (and next).

Reactions: Guttersniped

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
At this point it's all interchangeable but I voted for Yegorov. Big Russian goalie for a team that needed a top goalie prospect badly. Having him , Daws , Poulter , Malek & Brennan is decent depth at the position. Hopefully 1 of those 5 become a longterm starter here. There's alot to like about Yegorov , especially with Marty being supposedly high on him. He looks to be pretty locked in for another season in the USHL than I'm assuming 2 years of college hockey at BU (where he is committed too already). Gonna be a bit before we know how good he can really be.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Seems like Foote has an NHL contract coming his way, at the very least the team will want him to earn a bottom 6 NHL job in camp this year. The goal would be for him to carve out a role here for a few years. He could play C also making him quite valuable.

Hatakka I think is not part of the team's long term plans at all and the team are happy to use him as cheap AHL depth. He'd have to take a big leap I think for that to change so I have Foote ahead (and next).
I’m not sure Foote is in the team’s long term plans either. I’ve liked him when he’s played and been called up in the past, but he lost some momentum after missing most of last year. And I think he lost some of his standing with the organization.

Reactions: My3Sons

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
I’m not sure Foote is in the team’s long term plans either. I’ve liked him when he’s played and been called up in the past, but he lost some momentum after missing most of last year. And I think he lost some of his standing with the organization.
Can't do much about the injuries. I was pretty excited when we got him as a piece for Coleman. Thought he would be a 2nd liner for us but he still can be a valuable bottom 6 player. Foote and Halonen are 2 players who might be able to play on the 4th line wing along with Bastian and probably Cotter/Lazar at center.

Caser

May 21, 2013
twitter.com
Can someone please explain me why people are so high on Karpovich? I mean, at this current point he is likely projected as a VHLer for the next season, which is sort of no big deal, was he so impressive in the dev camp?

Reactions: HBK27 and Forge

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad