Shlaine, Artem
Silayev, Anton
Squires, Cam
Stillman, Chase
Traff, Herman
Vilen, Topias
Wendt, Dylan
Yegorov, Mikhail
(Bolded = in poll, crossed out = selected)

Remember, after selecting a player, request a player to be added to the next poll.

Reactions: njdevils1982

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
While I can see why people vote Gritsyuk I don't believe in any way it is easily. I voted Lenni, he is a puck magnet on the ice, has better 1 on 1 skill and gets to the center of the ice in the offensive zone. Not to mention he displays very underrated small area speed and effective stick skills on the forecheck. Before wearing down a bit in the second half he was on near Aho pace for a very young 19 year old.

Add Yegorov

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
I went with Grits. Add Poulter.
I have a weak spot for Poulter. I saw what this kid did behind a sad sack Comets crew that the NHL hopefuls couldn't. If he continues, I'd project he and Malek are the future Devils tandem. If they let him go, I have no doubt another franchise will latch onto him. All the teams in the east have had a look and his numbers speak for themselves while playing for a p-o-o-o-r team.

Last edited:

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
We have MBN at home — Lenni Hämeenaho
No we dont. And I really like Lenny.

I went with Grits. Add Poulter.
I have a weak spot for Poulter. I saw what this kid did behind a sad sack Comets crew that the NHL hopefuls couldn't. If he continues, I'd project he and Malek are the future Devils tandem. If they let him go, I have no doubt another franchise will latch onto him. All the teams in the east have had a look and his numbers speak for themselves while playing for a p-o-o-o-r team.
I will not make a picks for goalies because they are voodoo and I would separate them from defensemen and forwards.
But I have some hopes for Poulter too. He has been playing really well for the same team that some of our goalkeepers couldn't take care of.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
No we dont. And I really like Lenny.

I will not make a picks for goalies because they are voodoo and I would separate them from defensemen and forwards.
But I have some hopes for Poulter too. He has been playing really well for the same team that some of our goalkeepers couldn't take care of.
the way the "we have xxxxxx at home" meme works I think @SteveCangialosi123 was correct even by your use of it. Maybe you are familiar with it? But if not the way my kids explain it, it's either used genuinely to mean that something is equivalent or used ironically to mean something is not at all equivalent even if someone misguided thinks it is. Kids use it to make fun of parents. I'll leave it to SC123 to explain his point but either way he could be using the phrase accurately.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
the way the "we have xxxxxx at home" meme works I think @SteveCangialosi123 was correct even by your use of it. Maybe you are familiar with it? But if not the way my kids explain it, it's either used genuinely to mean that something is equivalent or used ironically to mean something is not at all equivalent even if someone misguided thinks it is. Kids use it to make fun of parents. I'll leave it to SC123 to explain his point but either way he could be using the phrase accurately.
Yeah, Im familiar but in our version.

I would prefer to not talk about Lenny in ironical key. Really like him.

Reactions: My3Sons

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Hopefully his skating picks up to where it needs to be. He could be a very good player if it does.
I saw about 6-8 of his games this season, most of them from the first half of the season, He should work on getting involved in the process more consistently. And skating of course. May be he needs to polish physical aspect of the game. But I trully believe with his vision he will find his path to the NHL. Really like his desicion making and his ability to find open space and being in the right place in the right time.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I saw about 6-8 of his games this season, most of them from the first half of the season, He should work on getting involved in the process more consistently. And skating of course. May be he needs to polish physical aspect of the game. But I trully believe with his vision he will find his path to the NHL. Really like his desicion making and his ability to find open space and being in the right place in the right time.
I'll guess he moves to Utica after this upcoming season? There is definitely a player there. He outgrew the junior level in his D+1 and now will start to round up his adult game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad