Prospect Info: 2024 HFDevils Prospect Rankings #13

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who is the Devils' #13 Prospect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Meh, while obviously most of them won't be and some of them won't even come close, obviously guys like Sharangovich and Zetterlund and Coleman would've been down here in previous years of this sort of discussion.
You expect someone will scratch and claw their way up to the NHL from the remaining group even if the player does not break out into an Allstar.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Meh, while obviously most of them won't be and some of them won't even come close, obviously guys like Sharangovich and Zetterlund and Coleman would've been down here in previous years of this sort of discussion.
Which year?
Problems of Filmon and Squires and Fotte are different but they still have pros, cons, produced or not on their level. Coleman wasn't the same player from the start of his NHL career but still he was fast forechecker in AHL. Sharangovich had his tools, could take away pucks, Zetterlund... I saw him only one season where he was more take and shoot guy but still annoying to play against in o zone and can find his way to find the open spot. From everything I saw about him he made steps after steps. As Coleman as Sharangovich.
Filmon didn't. He is one way player who can do his things with the puck in o zone but cant do shift outside of that. Of course with his height and his good hands he still has some promises.
Foote looks like a NHLer but injuries and nothing really developed in his game.
I didn't saw Squires this season but from people who saw Squires looked good with decision making and good two way game.

There are arguments for this players and their profiles can be categorized by their tools and performance. Zetta and Yegor were better more talented players reason why they already have better careers than Foote, they had it before. Coleman can be penciled out because there are no player like him. Filmon and Squires only started.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad