Prospect Info: 2024 HFAvs Prospect Ranking Polls - Main Thread

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
It's time to kick off the summer prospect polls! Same format as usual this year, the cutoff to qualify as a prospect is less than 65 NHL games played and has not yet turned 24. The pool has expanded to 28 eligible players this year, so we're going to do a top 25. Polls go up every two days, vote for your favorite in the polls and don't forget to vote for who to add next with a comment. I tally them up every time. We'll start with an initial five, then add one per round until about the 6th or 7th poll, when we'll add two prospects per round until we hit 10 and then go back to one per round until we run out.

This table will be updated with the winner each round (so I don't have to make a brand new table every round).

PositionPlayerDraft2024 Rank2023 RankChange
CCalum Ritchie2023 #271 (98.6%)10
DMikhail Gulyayev2023 #312 (76.1%)20
DSean Behrens2021 #613 (60.9%)30
GIlya Nabokov2024 #384 (95.8%)--
CJean-Luc Foudy2020 #755 (74.0%)4-1
RWOskar Olausson2021 #286 (51.3%)60
CIvan IvanUndrafted7 (36.1%)--
LWWilliam Zellers2024 #768 (50.0%)--

For reference, here is the full list of eligible players:

Colby Ambrosio
Zakhar Bardakov
Sean Behrens
Chase Bradley
Andrei Buyalsky
Louka Cloutier
Maxmilian Curran
Jake Fisher
Jean-Luc Foudy
Christian Humphreys
Nikita Ishimnikov
Ivan Ivan
Maros Jedlicka
Mikhail Gulyayev
Taylor Makar
Kevin Mandolese
Trent Miner
Ilya Nabokov
Oskar Olausson
Ondrej Pavel
Tory Pitner
Nikita Prishchepov
Calum Ritchie
Christopher Romaine
Matthew Stienburg
Saige Weinstein
Ivan Yunin
William Zellers

Removed: Justus Annunen (Aged Out), Alex Beaucage (Not Qualified), Gianni Fairbrother (Not Qualified), Jeremy Hanzel (Traded), Nikolai Kovalenko (Aged Out), Jason Polin (Aged Out), Sampo Ranta (Aged Out), Shamil Shmakov (Aged Out)

Added: Zakhar Bardakov (Trade), Chase Bradley (Free Agent), Louka Cloutier (Draft), Maxmilian Curran (Draft), Jake Fisher (Draft), Christian Humphreys (Draft), Ivan Ivan (UDFA), Kevin Mandolese (Trade), Ilya Nabokov (Draft), Tory Pitner (Draft), Nikita Prishchepov (Draft), Saige Weinstein (UDFA), Ivan Yunin (Draft), William Zellers (Draft)

Last edited:

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Mods, you can pin this thread if you want (and unpin last year's thread, I spent several minutes searching for it until I realized it was still at the top).

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Fairbrother was 100% not qualified. CF wasn’t bothering with details and double checks at the end there. They just had him listed as one of those 10.2 RFAs because he didn’t accrue enough time for an offer sheet.

I pinned this thread (obviously), and unpinned the #1 thread.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
We'll beat you with a wet noodle later. In the meantime, get busy!

J/K...hope all is well buddy.
Just busy AF. Work, doctor's appointments, mom's birthday, there's just been something extra to do every single day this week. Usually, I have no life at all so it's easy to keep a schedule for the polls, these last couple weeks have just been so packed. Next week is already filling up, too...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad