GDT: 2024 Free Agency - July 1st - 12 P.M.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
I think if the devils were to offer Luke an extension right now… long term could be anywhere from 5-7 aav and if they bridge him it would be 3-5 aav. If they wait a year to extend him those numbers would probably go up

6 RFA defensemen already got ~8m coming off their ELC, there’s zero chance Luke doesn’t join them if he gets a long term deal.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
So who’s left?

jonah-jameson-crap.gif

youryeah

Jun 21, 2019
I don't think I'd be happy with any of the remaining FA forwards for the middle 6. would much rather see what fitz can cook up in a trade

Reactions: Hisch13r

Comparison Ford

i got a star
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA
yeah idk if Sprong or JVR move the needle for our middle six. i wouldn’t mind Tank, but ideally would be great to have someone who can take some shifts at center.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Uhhh people can say the Oilers make perfect sense, but I think it's very surprising after their moves earlier today. They are already up against the cap this year. Next year they have Drai and Bouch to pay......

I'm prob missing something.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Uhhh people can say the Oilers make perfect sense, but I think it's very surprising after their moves earlier today. They are already up against the cap this year. Next year they have Drai and Bouch to pay......

I'm prob missing something.

Their main board fans definitely seem a bit concerned on how they are going to make it fit, they seem to have some more signings that they need to fit in this year too.

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad