GDT: 2024 Free Agency - July 1st - 12 P.M.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Oilers get skinner for one year. Great deal
Two skinners
IMG_5653.jpeg

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
If they have to address the top 9 via trade, they just have to find a way to make it work this year. Because Palat is 100% gone next offseason. NMC drops to 10 teamer.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
If they have to address the top 9 via trade, they just have to find a way to make it work this year. Because Palat is 100% gone next offseason. NMC drops to 10 teamer.

It’s not a 10 team no trade though. It’s a 10 team trade. Hopefully his ass is dumped but it’s also possible none of the 10 teams he puts on the list want to trade for him.

• Wow
Reactions: Edmonton East

Moist ReadOnly

Jun 7, 2024
Well Mercer counts as a top-6 addition coming in as I suspect hes up there permanently from now on

So really Palat doesnt have to be replaced; one spot in your top-6 to a third line guy is normal and also leaves us space

Unless, of course, its Henrique Tarasenko or Sprong on a short deal; otherwise I keep my assets until the deadline or next offseason (if its not Casey for McGroarty)

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I have no idea but he says money isn’t important so we will see what he does

With Monahan getting 5.5 you have to imagine Henrique could’ve gotten something like that if he wanted so it’ll be interesting to see what he actually signs for

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
I mean, Hameenaho is the Devils 5th best prospect and second-best wing prospect, but I wouldn't have him as the dealbreaker on a Colton deal. The Devils acquisitions of Markstrom, Pesce and Dillon have clearly jump-started the contention window to "right now". Colton helps now conceivably more than Hameenaho would later.

I think you're way too down on Ham. Not particularly gunna disagree on what you rank him as but I still think he's one of the prospects we have that has upside and that is valuable on a team that's gunna be hurting for cap space soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad