GDT: 2024 Free Agency - July 1st - 12 P.M.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Slavin is a o good I think you have to do that.

And Nikishin is absolutely gonna be a rock star.
They still have a significantly upset roster. They probably let Orlov and Burns go after this season and hard to know if both of them maintain their level of play. Burns seemed to be falling off a bit last season. They also have a bit of an iffy forward group. They have Svench and Aho, but are they really that great as your top two players? Jarvis and presumably Necas will be back and they will be fine as a second line but they need a couple of top six guys and their bottom six will turn over and guys like Staal aren't getting any younger. They won't collapse but maybe they take a step back for a couple of years?

Reactions: MasterofGrond

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vincent Clortho School for wizards
Oh I think I left Dillon out of my calculations for cap space, we may not have room for Colton and a UFA. We only have 12 forwards including Foote, Mercer and Bastian, MacDermid. We need at last one more if not two, if we get colton we may have to go with 13F.

It'd be some bottom line depth types that can slide in between 1 - 1.5 million and be buried if they suck.

I'm looking at a guy like Labanc, Boqvist. I mean, take a shot on Vrana? Blake Lizotte?

Reactions: Guttersniped

Comparison Ford

i got a star
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA
Ian Cole sucks, Brendon Dillon is awesome
This was my ideal 3LD over Dillon and I definitely feel the same after seeing the deals.

I think if were only upgrading our bottom 6, not sure the deals are gonna come in today. I think we start seeing them trickling in tomorrow / this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad