GDT: 2024 Free Agency - July 1st - 12 P.M.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

ndkjr70

Jan 30, 2023
so if Stammer goes for 3/21, are you hoping it's to NJ? He's been insanely durable throughout his career, has been a PPG or better player almost every season. Just potted 40 last year. Idk, sounds kind of exciting to me.

My guess is you play him on Jack's line, have Stammer take the faceoffs and let Jack play center?

Mercer-Nico-Meier
Bratt-Hughes-Stamkos
Palat-Haula-Cotter

?

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017

8vka9y.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: HBK27 and Japam

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008

I was told not to listen to pagnotta. How is he calling this before ufa starts at noon
For me, if Pagnotta states something that can be verified at some point it’s likely true.

If he’s posting something that’s more ethereal then who knows how tenuous his source was.

He does connect with NHL groups so him knowing things isn’t weird, he just throws whatever he hears at the wall and doesn’t care what sticks.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
I don't know...Respect the hell out of him, his energy is needed here, but I think part of his success was being surrounded by complementary (read: heavier) guys we don't have. And the term matters a lot.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I’m more interested in finding out how they handle the bottom 6, it looks a little stinky at the moment.

It's terrible and was the biggest concern I had going into this season. Even bigger than goaltending in my eyes. I guess Cotter is, in theory, a step in the right direction there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad