GDT: 2024 Free Agency - July 1st - 12 P.M.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
What did you waited? 6.5 for 6 was realistic for him. 6.125 for 5 is very nice deal on the modern market.

May be I would still prefer Marino, but Im okay, should be good partner for Luke.
We still need a LHD. We still need to sign Mercer and we still need at least one more forward...

And Pesce will cost more than Marino and Bahl combined.

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
Well, with the moves already and all the smoke ahead of today, I guess it’s safe to say that Fitz isn’t really comfortable just “running it back” next season. This team might look very different.

Reactions: Guadana and HBK27

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Well, with the moves already and all the smoke ahead of today, I guess it’s safe to say that Fitz isn’t really comfortable just “running it back” next season. This team might look very different.
A lot of what we do today will be making up for the mistakes we made letting players go and trading them after the the 2023 season. I find that incredibly frustrating.

Traitor Zach

Released from Glory
Jan 29, 2012
Northeast
Folks have to avoid the sticker shock on some of these AAVs or totals, given the cap is finally increasing after the pandemic deals and agents are baking inflation on the cap in the next 3-5 years.

The Pesce deal is not outlandish whatsoever for a guy who is pretty much a consistent/reliable PKer, top pairing shutdown defensive guy, and not when a 35 yr old Tanev is getting 5m AAV possibly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad