2024 Draft Thread - Friday June 28 and Saturday June 29 - Sphere Las Vegas

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
That's tricky. I think Toronto wanted Beaudoin or Elick and took that extra pick. Carolina probably played hard to get for longer but if we get 2 players..great.

Toronto wanted Eiserman, was reading all last week they were in love with him and was hoping he’d drop. They brought him to Toronto and I believe there was mutual interest

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Weren't we pissy about how we dont have many propsect in the pipeline due to Dubas?

Why the hell are we complaining lmao
It's one thing to have a lot of prospects, it's another thing to have prospects that actually make the NHL and contribute !!!

I guess that because they're in Vegas, they'll bet on their highly regarded franchise making player will still be around at 31.

How many times have we seen our Leafs step over players that make NHL impacts for other teams. Too often IMHO.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
We're probably doing something wrong. It's the Leafs.

Love the Cowen pick last year though.

It's not like we're picking in the top ten, or picking Tyler Biggs.

I'd be cool picking the top goalie at 31. F it!

I hate trading draft picks but that's what Dubas continued to do for rentals or getting rid of cap.

Let's just see what happens next eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad