2024 Draft prospect Stian Solberg have an interesting butterfly effect story

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Buck Naked

Can't-Stand-Ya
Aug 18, 2016
They go to the same place

712.gif

Reactions: Sasha Orlov

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I had a roommate who used to pee in the shower. I asked him to not do that. He said it’s good for your feet. So, I peed in his shoes.
You sound like a wonderful room. I hate to ask how you know he pees in the shower.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
I had a roommate who used to pee in the shower. I asked him to not do that. He said it’s good for your feet. So, I peed in his shoes.
Malpractice lawyer gets on a flight and sits in the aisle seat. Starts chatting with the two guys in center and window seats who happen to be doctors. They talk a little bit about what they do and other small talk.

Half hour into the flight the lawyer, who has taken off his shoes to get comfortable, offers to get the two doctors a drink from the bulkhead area. Both agree and thank him for the kindness. After he leaves, one of the doctor grabs one of the shoes and spits in it.

A little later in the flight, the lawyer makes the same kind offer again and both take him up on it. Second doctor grabs the other shoe and leaves a huge wad of spit in that one as well.

As the flight comes in for approach, the lawyer reaches down and grabs his shoes and sees the huge gobs of spit in each. Turns to both of them with a big smile on his face and says “Seriously guys, when is this childishness going to end? Spitting in shoes, pissing in drinks. I think we all need to start being a lot nicer to one another don’t you?”.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Yikes, that's pretty disgusting and messed up of you. I hope this is a joke, but even then it's just a weird joke.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad