Prospect Info: 2024 Draft #24: C Cole Beaudoin

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Last year I called Shimashev. I did. This year I wasn’t in to the draft like I used to be.

Reactions: che

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Meaning you had him high on your list? What was your final top 10 or so prior to the draft?
He was my prediction on our pre draft podcast. That was the joke I was making is that because I predicted Tij nobody should be surprised. Which I’m just kidding about.

Here’s the spotlight I wrote on him:

As for my pre draft top ten:
1. Macklin Celebrini
2. Ivan Demidov
3. Zeev Buium
4. Sam Dickinson
5. Cayden Lindstrom
6. Artyom Levshunov
7. Tij Iginla
8. Carter Yakemchuk
9. Zayne Parekh
10. Anton Silayev

That’s a ranking. Not a mock.

che

Jan 6, 2018
Gothenburg
He was my prediction on our pre draft podcast. That was the joke I was making is that because I predicted Tij nobody should be surprised. Which I’m just kidding about.

Here’s the spotlight I wrote on him:

As for my pre draft top ten:
1. Macklin Celebrini
2. Ivan Demidov
3. Zeev Buium
4. Sam Dickinson
5. Cayden Lindstrom
6. Artyom Levshunov
7. Tij Iginla
8. Carter Yakemchuk
9. Zayne Parekh
10. Anton Silayev

That’s a ranking. Not a mock.

You guys are doing fantastic work. Great content!

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
Seeing the talk about Geekie in the other thread, so I decided to post this here that I think Beaudoin will be the better center for the Utah Hockey Club. A more defining and consistent role. Also GMBA accomplished being able to trade up for him like that -> pieces falling together seemingly at least to this poster (yeah making myself into a 3rd party, pathetic of me) as perfect. And after trading Geekie.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Seeing the talk about Geekie in the other thread, so I decided to post this here that I think Beaudoin will be the better center for the Utah Hockey Club. A more defining and consistent role. Also GMBA accomplished being able to trade up for him like that -> pieces falling together seemingly at least to this poster (yeah making myself into a 3rd party, pathetic of me) as perfect. And after trading Geekie.
I think he's much more consistently physical and plays more of a north south power game than the creative Geekie. I think there is an argument that he is better suited to a 3C role than Geekie. I think Geekie has more potential to be a 2C though.

Reactions: Kaizen

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
I think he's much more consistently physical and plays more of a north south power game than the creative Geekie. I think there is an argument that he is better suited to a 3C role than Geekie. I think Geekie has more potential to be a 2C though.
One is by far more consistent than the other.

Reactions: hbk

Ad

Upcoming events

• France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,632.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Israel vs Italy
    Israel vs Italy
    Wagers: 7