GDT: 2024 Devils Prospect Development Camp

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Is their any report on how certain prospects played or if anyone stood out ?

The Devils Development Camp this year sucked with no 5 on 5 game being in the mix for the fans. They also did it super early after the Draft but it seems like just about every other NHL team did theirs too. There must have been an agreement with the NHL having all of it's teams do thier prospect camp at the same time or something.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg

The Devils Development Camp this year sucked with no 5 on 5 game being in the mix for the fans. They also did it super early after the Draft but it seems like just about every other NHL team did theirs too. There must have been an agreement with the NHL having all of it's teams do thier prospect camp at the same time or something.
Are you exciting with your new prospect? We have camp with him after the draft. But we will show and tell you nothing.

I dint understand why. Detroit has video on YouTube with prospect game.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village

Timing of the prospects camp makes sense. The newly drafted players may be here from overseas, and it would kinda suck for them to have to go back, then fly back here a week or two later.

RNCDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I wonder if the Devils were cheating out OR they have a big difference in philosophy. Other organizations seems to think the week is for fans and brand building. The Devils seem to think it's for internal culture and habits.

I wish there was more videos and commentary but if it's a better long term decision, I can forgo some fan friendly activities.

Good there will only be baseball in a week....Wait,..NVM...Olympics!!!!

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
I wonder if the Devils were cheating out OR they have a big difference in philosophy. Other organizations seems to think the week is for fans and brand building. The Devils seem to think it's for internal culture and habits.

I wish there was more videos and commentary but if it's a better long term decision, I can forgo some fan friendly activities.

Good there will only be baseball in a week....Wait,..NVM...Olympics!!!!
Go Canada! :)🇨🇦

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Also, because I’m a lunatic.

View attachment 892342View attachment 892343
  1. Veeti Louhivaara G
  2. Chase Stillman RW
  3. Charlie Leddy D
  4. Chase Cheslock D
  5. Cam Squires RW
  6. Doug Grimes RW
  7. Josh Filmon LW
  8. Tyler Brennan G
  9. Jackson van de Leest D
  10. Spencer Sova D
  11. Jakub Malek G
  12. Jack Malone RW/C
  13. Viktor Hurtig D
  14. Herman Traff LW/RW
  15. Max Graham C/LW
  16. Petr Hauser RW
  17. Topias Vilén D
  18. Kasper Pikkarainen RW
  19. Daniil Karpovich D
  20. Daniil Orlov D
  21. Anton Silayev D
  22. Mikaël Diotte D
  23. Matyas Melovsky C/RW
  24. Cole Brown RW
  25. Ethan Edwards D
  26. Seamus Casey D
  27. Samu Salminen C/LW
  28. Dylan Wendt RW
Not in Photo: Ajay White G
[Note: I’m pretty confident about the IDs but who knows. *shrug*]

This started when I wanted to know who made the catch at ~0:55.

Silayev and Casey lining up as 21 and 26 is pretty funny given their jersey numbers. They must have that Crosby superstition. Looks like Casey's going to demand a trade when he realizes it's retired.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad