2024 Development Camp

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JacketsFanWest

Jun 14, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
It's probably not worth it in case he does something his back isn't ready for doing something at police boot camp.

He told TSN:

"Probably mid-July or late July I'm hoping to be 100 per cent," he said. "I'm feeling good right now. I'd say I'm about 90 per cent right now."

He also mentioned in that interview he's working with a new skating coach to prevent any further problems with his back since something about his skating was contributing his back issues. It might be safer to just avoid any set backs and let him come into camp ready to play and with his back entirely healed and having had plenty of time to work with the new skating coach.

Lindstrom recently started working with a new skating coach, Barb Aidelbaum, which he believes will help prevent any future issues.

"I've only done four or five sessions so far," the 18-year-old said. "I just asked my agent [Daren Hermiston] if he could try and find me a skating coach. I feel like all the back stuff might be related to my skating. Yeah, we just thought it was a good idea."

It could just be some biomechanical thing that needs to be resolved.

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
No stream?

Come on..

Can't find anything on YouTube or Twitter.
No worries, you can watch these exciting development camp streams instead...

..and if you're still craving for more prospect content after watching scrimmage action of other NHL teams, make sure to follow Blue Jackets twitter plus Svoboda and Tyrer so that you won't miss those super satisfying game photos and 5 second clips from the actual game!!

:):):):):):):):):):)

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Disappointing there’s no stream. The downward trend of broadcasting development camp is sad to see. I understood the last few years due to Chiller North’s restrictions, but there’s no excuse this year. Not only did there used to be a stream every day, including the scrimmage, they used to do way more detailed videos recapping the day and even including some player interviews. Maybe next year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad