WC: 2024 Czech team in Prague!

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
The fastest skater of the tournament. we will miss him
Stransky in is a great substitute. Sad Flek is out of course.

They are putting Palat with Zacha and Pasta it sounds like. So we created two first lines in theory as our original first line was cervus,sedlak and Kase. Now they are line 2.

Don't know if it's enough but it sounds great on paper.

Reactions: martygod12

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Stransky in is a great substitute. Sad Flek is out of course.

They are putting Palat with Zacha and Pasta it sounds like. So we created two first lines in theory as our original first line was cervus,sedlak and Kase. Now they are line 2.

Don't know if it's enough but it sounds great on paper.
Honestly that forward group on paper looks on par with the US one, GKs I would say looking even better on our side.

But that D damn, there is miles difference between US and our D lol.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Honestly that forward group on paper looks on par with the US one, GKs I would say looking even better on our side.

But that D damn, there is miles difference between US and our D lol.
For success...

Dostal needs to outplay their D

or

Our Forwards need to outplay our D

We are like the Oilers but with a good goalie.. we need to ourscore our problems. It's a bad recipe but it can work sometimes.

Trust me, I'd love to be sitting here bragging about our D (like the silver U20 for instance).. this ain't that.

Reactions: martygod12

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
So as promised I apologize to Boar and all the other posters who defended the lineup from the start, for shitting on the team. To be fair we got a lot boosted since the initial lineup, but still the core of the team is playing really great so far. So in the end Rulik knows what he is doing, and thats great.

I was so worried about how our D will fare tonigh, but they completely shut it off, and what came through just ended at Dostal lol. Who pulled the Vokoun today as we hoped lol.

Now we just need that Pasta goal, hopefully he is saving it for the gold medal game lol.

Who is absolutelly amazing though is Necas, I believe if he gets to a different team he can be a legit PPG player

Last edited:

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
God bless Pavelec.. since he joined NT we are making sense in net. I'm positive he was hated his treatment and made a change.

Rulik has been great.. this group believes and have faith in each other.

Dostal was amazing BUT the F and D did an amazing job in front of him.

Zacha did a LOT of heavy lifting.

Pasta didn't score but he did tilt the ice

Spacek, in a ballsy move, has 3 points in 2 game against Canada and US.

I can bitch about Krejcik and no one seeing that, but no one mentioned Spacek either.

We ran a top 6 of NHLers today. I thought they were all great.

Now comes the fun, 2 shots at a medal.

Pasta with 0 points.. what are the odds he goes 3 games without a goal? I feel like he's poised to have a 'moment'

So happy!

Voodoozz

Czechmate
Feb 22, 2016
Pilsen
www.youtube.com
GOSslkpWYAAxoGK.jpg

Swipes

Ice Hockey World Champions 2024!
Apr 13, 2010
We played very well. I want to mention the effort level, because that was absolutely phenomenal. I don't see that level of effort very often.

Kase was fantastic, everywhere, shooting, passing, blocking shots etc.

Liked Tomasek.

Zacha nice goal.

Pasta had some good opportunities but looked tired towards the end.

Krejcik looked good today!

Necas is very fast and creates lots of space but often nothing comes of it. I would like to see him try and take a shot more often. He's very skilled though.

Dostal with the Vokoun performance as we needed.

Need to try and score more, can't rely on our defense to hold the lead in future games!

Let's see if we can medal. For some reason I have a feeling we might end up in the final, but we need to beat the mighty Swedes first!

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
We played very well. I want to mention the effort level, because that was absolutely phenomenal. I don't see that level of effort very often.

Kase was fantastic, everywhere, shooting, passing, blocking shots etc.

Liked Tomasek.

Zacha nice goal.

Pasta had some good opportunities but looked tired towards the end.

Krejcik looked good today!

Necas is very fast and creates lots of space but often nothing comes of it. I would like to see him try and take a shot more often. He's very skilled though.

Dostal with the Vokoun performance as we needed.

Need to try and score more, can't rely on our defense to hold the lead in future games!

Let's see if we can medal. For some reason I have a feeling we might end up in the final, but we need to beat the mighty Swedes first!
For me.. the game that matters most is Quarters... so happy I get to watch this team 2 more times.

I think we are the 4th best team but think it's close.

We have yet to lose in regulation and are in the semi's.. that includes Finland, Swiss, Canada and US. Not bad!

I think Pasta still has a story to tell here!

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Rulik really ran the lines. No heavy minute eaters. Krejcik and Kempny led with around 21 minutes. Most by a forward was.. Sedlak. But he has a bunch in the 15 to 16 range.

Reactions: 24 others

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I'm just gonna bury my hesd and watch Finns win the Stanley Cup instead. Unless its Oilers.. :(
Sadly that's my team.

But i think Dallas will smoke us!

I've been arguing no Czechs and Finns is the problem.

Every Oiler cup, to my knowledge, had Czechs and Finns involved.

Pouzar and Kurri!

Reactions: FinPanda

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
Sadly that's my team.

But i think Dallas will smoke us!

I've been arguing no Czechs and Finns is the problem.

Every Oiler cup, to my knowledge, had Czechs and Finns involved.

Pouzar and Kurri!
My 1st team is the Hurricanes but I really like Panthers as well. And ye I remember your team being Oilers, thats why I kinda mentiobed them :D

Kurri is a Finnish hockey legend but his reputation is lower because of all the stuff with Russians/Jokerit.

Reactions: Czechboy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad