WC: 2024 Czech team in Prague!

tade

Mar 6, 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
At least I am working there so I am going "for free" to those games, but I really pity all the czech fans who bought those expensive tickets for czech matches.

And then they gonna see Beranek, Lenc, Scotka and Krejcik lol. for 150e .. great deal :D
Exactly, lol! I am glad that I bought tickets only to CAN/US games.

Reactions: martygod12

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Tht must be awful omg
It really is and honestly it feels like a backslash on the fans. They paid a lot of money to see some of our top or interesting players. True circumstances were harsh to us again .. all the top guys are locked in PO + f***ers from Vegas didnt allow Hertl to go

Still we had a lot of interesting players available and we are giving fans Beranek with Lenc lol .. which they can watch everytime they want in ELH for 10bucks

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019

Rychlovsky btw had ppg in national team this season. Still not good enough, and we rather take Beranek

Ruik is weird sportspaper, but still a funny article

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018

Rychlovsky btw had ppg in national team this season. Still not good enough, and we rather take Beranek

Ruik is weird sportspaper, but still a funny article

Now find all the articles saying what a brilliant strategy this was and how it will all work? Good luck!

The line about cutting offensive players like Vrana and Zadina to bring defensive players but then cutting nosek was hillarious to me.

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
It really is and honestly it feels like a backslash on the fans. They paid a lot of money to see some of our top or interesting players. True circumstances were harsh to us again .. all the top guys are locked in PO + f***ers from Vegas didnt allow Hertl to go

Still we had a lot of interesting players available and we are giving fans Beranek with Lenc lol .. which they can watch everytime they want in ELH for 10bucks
Jiricek may be available by Sunday... Still hoping for that one.

2nd pair and PP1 please.

Reactions: Goodman68

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
Damn I wish, but I can already see he comes, doesnt completely shine in the first game ... and second game he is healthy scratch and Krejcik back on PP baby :D
Yup.. arrives at the airport. Rulik goes to shake his hand. Hmmm, that wasn't a very strong grip at all. Next day announcement:

I thought David would have arrived fitter. We have added Jakub Jerabek and cut David.

• Haha

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Yup.. arrives at the airport. Rulik goes to shake his hand. Hmmm, that wasn't a very strong grip at all. Next day announcement:

I thought David would have arrived fitter. We have added Jakub Jerabek and cut David.
Michal Jordan already on the plane to save the day lol

Reactions: Fil and Czechboy

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Just another ridiculous fun fact. Best ELH player this season Filipi, best defender Tichacek and best scorer Rychlovsky are all missing in the final nomination lol

I guess ELH is so brutaly strong we don't need best players from there

• Haha
Reactions: Fil and Czechboy

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
Just another ridiculous fun fact. Best ELH player this season Filipi, best defender Tichacek and best scorer Rychlovsky are all missing in the final nomination lol

I guess ELH is so brutaly strong we don't need best players from there
Fillipi is 32.. no idea how he didn't make line 1

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019

At least a bit of hope, Lenc is extra attacker so far. Beranek in the team though, and Vozenilek in PP is another beautiful joke.

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy

Fil

Nov 1, 2023

At least a bit of hope, Lenc is extra attacker so far. Beranek in the team though, and Vozenilek in PP is another beautiful joke.
At this point I'm just happy Lenc is not getting playing time. For PP who gives a f**k we not gonna get any. we won't have the puck the whole game so how can u get power play?

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy

jcbio11

Aug 17, 2008
Bratislava
I shall call this Czech team "the Boomer squad".

No, but really I hope we don't play each other until the finals. Good luck guys.

Reactions: Jablkon

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
1715175275692.png

I see 2 decent scoring lines (line 2s) a 3rd line that could get a goal here or there. D pairs make sense to me. Mostly a 'skater' with a stay at home type to my eye. Line 4 is also fine.
I shall call this Czech team "the Boomer squad".

No, but really I hope we don't play each other until the finals. Good luck guys.
Thanks, I think you guys look great. Only thing I don't like is your goaltending.

Of course for us I like our goaltending and hate everything else.lol

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
View attachment 867076

I see 2 decent scoring lines (line 2s) a 3rd line that could get a goal here or there. D pairs make sense to me. Mostly a 'skater' with a stay at home type to my eye. Line 4 is also fine.

Thanks, I think you guys look great. Only thing I don't like is your goaltending.

Well, unfortunately, I have to state that two years ago I didn't even think that we would have such a weak team at the home championship. This is really a very sad sight.. Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong here.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
View attachment 867076

Yeah the first two lines look decent, but imagine this: Vrana instead of Palat there in the 2nd > Palat moves to 3rd with Kampf and Rychlovsky and in the fourth you would have Nosek - Kondelik - Vozenilek

You would then have two good scoring lines, third good two way line, and decent 4th checking line

Now we are severly lacking quality in the 4th and 3rd is also so so, will be a bit boosted with Kampf there but still

It would took so little lol and the team could have looked so much better, its a shame

In the defense also. all you would have to do would be substitue Krejick for Tichacek and Hajek for Kral and move Hajek or even leave Krejcik to the 4th pair with Spacek ... again with so little you would have much better and balanced D.

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
Well, unfortunately, I have to state that two years ago I didn't even think that we would have such a weak team at the home championship. This is really a very sad sight.. Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong here.
Our world cup goalies with our C team.

Can't wait till we blame the goalies

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Also he took Lenc over Vrana and then Lenc is healthy scratch. He really could not have brought Vrana instead, give him 1-2 games maybe to see If he can raise up the scoring there and if not, then bench him? Completely useless player there Lenc now lol

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Útok máme plný bojovníků, ale chybí mi střelec, říká Nedorost. Klíčem budou začátky zápasů | Livesport.cz

Another one. Basicaly criticising the same stuff and the same names missing. So two years in a row it seems like we have a coach (coaching staff) against all lol.

And I am becoming so alergic to word "bojovnik" ffs :D its just a translation for average players who cant score and create shit lol

When I read somwhere that "we have a team full of "bojovniks" (warriors)" I immediately hear "the team sucks" lol

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
Útok máme plný bojovníků, ale chybí mi střelec, říká Nedorost. Klíčem budou začátky zápasů | Livesport.cz

Another one. Basicaly criticising the same stuff and the same names missing. So two years in a row it seems like we have a coach (coaching staff) against all lol.

And I am becoming so alergic to word "bojovnik" ffs :D its just a translation for average players who cant score and create shit lol

When I read somwhere that "we have a team full of "bojovniks" (warriors)" I immediately hear "the team sucks" lol
This is going to be a very hard team to cheer for and like. Because Bojovniks are also lying on their bellies after goals.. they are also usually in their own end a lot. What they don't do is score much or get the puck going in the right direction.lol

Nonetheless.. it's getting close and I will be cheering every step of the way! I'm beynd disapointed in the team selection but we do have very solid D, a good looking PK unit and very good goaltending. 2-1 wins coming in!lol

Fil

Nov 1, 2023
Yeah the first two lines look decent, but imagine this: Vrana instead of Palat there in the 2nd > Palat moves to 3rd with Kampf and Rychlovsky and in the fourth you would have Nosek - Kondelik - Vozenilek

You would then have two good scoring lines, third good two way line, and decent 4th checking line

Now we are severly lacking quality in the 4th and 3rd is also so so, will be a bit boosted with Kampf there but still

It would took so little lol and the team could have looked so much better, its a shame

In the defense also. all you would have to do would be substitue Krejick for Tichacek and Hajek for Kral and move Hajek or even leave Krejcik to the 4th pair with Spacek ... again with so little you would have much better and balanced D.
Keep Hajek take out Scotka

rizka

May 7, 2016
Does anybody know who will be the Czech captain? If not, any educated guesses? Google didn't really help.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad