2024 Cup Champs Florida Panthers vs Team Canada or USA or Sweden

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

tinyzombies

Dec 24, 2002
Montreal, QC, Canada
I was watching a video of the 1963 All-Star game between Toronto and the rest of the NHL All-Stars. Those games were played all out like everything was at stake. Which got me thinking- how would the roster that just won the Cup in Florida fare in the four nations tournament that is upcoming? Florida would definitely have the advantage of systems play because the nations teams would have to adapt to a new system overnight. Toronto did very well in the 1963 All-Star game and I am assuming Florida would do similarly well. Not their current roste, but the roster that won the Stanley Cup.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
I see Finland is not on the short list of potential opponents
Which team would the (4 or 5) Panthers players that would make their nation’s team play for?

Reactions: tinyzombies

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
I thought no proposal could be more nonsensical than the apartheid "four nations" tournament coming up, but you did it. Congratulations.

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Any team of Canada, USA, Sweden or Finland would beat Panthers in a 7 game series. Not close.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad