Confirmed with Link: 2024 Buffalo Sabres Development Camp (July 1-4), 3-on-3 games July 4th

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
[paraphrasing]
Amerks announcer: Sabres are going with a different approach to development camp this year. There's not a lot of talent here, but there's a lot of local kids.
Rayzor: You love to see it

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I would assume that Leenders is dealing with something that they haven't had him on the ice. Some sort of tweak or soreness since McKenna has been in net for all of Robert's/White's games.

Reactions: Dingo44

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Much better offensive touch than I thought for a 'defensive' guy.

His scouting reports are pretty glowing about his offensive potential too. He has a lot of mass to put on though - he's all arms and legs.

Apologies to anyone who wants updates, dealing with a family thing and only able to put one eye on the game at times.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
The portal makes things interesting. It's like Costantini moved from NoDak to UWM last year and had a decent season but was way more out of sight, out of mind.
Looking at Sardaryan's stats at UNH and seeing the skill set, doesn't surprise me he's moved on. Doesn't seem like a good fit for him. I wonder if the Sabres org has a hand in players entering the portal.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Given the loose nature of things, I was pleased with how both Leinonen and Ratzlaff moved and some of the saves they made that didn't seem to be possible. Richard had the best showing, Helenius probably second best. It's a 3-on-3 game of shinny, I'm not too worried. Ziemer did some net drives and Kebler looked mobile. I liked that Miedema had some good lucks and a goal as the games went along - feel he could use the confidence bump.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad