Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Easy one. Top 10 pick in a strong draft. Rocky start to last year raised some mild concerns but turned it around once he was brought to CHL. Looked good at prospect camp. It's Daibor.

I think he has high cieiling as a lower-end 2-way 1C, like ROR. I also think his floor is fairly high as he projects to be big enough and strong enough to impact the team on a bottom 6 possession line as well.

Last edited:

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Dvorsky is a no brainer

After Dvo, this is going to be very interesting.

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Dvorsky is a no brainer

After Dvo, this is going to be very interesting.
Yeah, it does. My brain first jumps to Snuggerud but honestly, I see a lot of parity with any one of a handful of guys ending up the best.

Lindstein gets legit consideration from me. WJC coming out party, probably the highest hockey sense in our prospect pool…maybe not the highest ceiling but one of the safer floors and plays a very needed position, which may make him the most valuable of this group.

Bolduc is very close to shedding prospect status so he’s more proven than the rest. Maybe not as complete a game as some others but he had a very good start to his pro career.

Jiricek’s the wildcard. He could really boom but there’s a lot of question marks because of his injury and missed season. He’ll be hard to slot this time around but we should have a much better read on him a year from now.

Stenberg had quietly been going about his business looking like an Alex Steen clone. Good skill, leadership, grit, compete level, pain in the butt to play against…hopefully he has a good season in the SHL. Likely captain for Sweden in the WJCs.

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, it does. My brain first jumps to Snuggerud but honestly, I see a lot of parity with any one of a handful of guys ending up the best.

Lindstein gets legit consideration from me. WJC coming out party, probably the highest hockey sense in our prospect pool…maybe not the highest ceiling but one of the safer floors and plays a very needed position, which may make him the most valuable of this group.

Bolduc is very close to shedding prospect status so he’s more proven than the rest. Maybe not as complete a game as some others but he had a very good start to his pro career.

Jiricek’s the wildcard. He could really boom but there’s a lot of question marks because of his injury and missed season. He’ll be hard to slot this time around but we should have a much better read on him a year from now.

Stenberg had quietly been going about his business looking like an Alex Steen clone. Good skill, leadership, grit, compete level, pain in the butt to play against…hopefully he has a good season in the SHL. Likely captain for Sweden in the WJCs.

I think #1 is obvious.

Then #2-#6 is group of 5 players (Snugg, Bolduc, Lindstein, Stenberg & Jirceik). Then another dip from there from there.

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
Just for those who aer curious. Here was last year ranking. I know quite few players that are going to make pretty good jumps.

1) Dalibor Dvorsky - 82%
2) Jimmy Snuggerud - 93%
3) Joel Hofer - 39%
4) Zachary Bolduc - 59%
5) Otto Stenberg - 42%
6) Jake Neighbors - 45.5%
7) Zach Dean - 64%
8) Theo Lindstein - 82%
9) Nikita Alexandrov - 39%
10) Michael Buchinger - 60%
11) Juraj Pekarcik - 37%
12) Tyler Tucker - 30%
13) Vadim Zherenko - 46%
14) Leo Loof - 25%
15) Quinton Burns - 36%
16) Matthew Kessel - 39%
17) Simon Robertsson - 41%
18) Aleksanteri Kaskimäki - 34%
19) Arseni Koromyslov - 51%
20) Tanner Dickinson - 32%
21) Marc-Andre Gaudet - 62%
22) Ivan Vorobyov - 60%

Last edited:

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
Lindstein. Played against Men all year. One of the top d dmen in the WJC and get’s to go back again this year.

I think he had a better year than Dvo.

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad