GDT: 2024 Blackhawks training camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020

Feels kinda damning for a guy like Misiak that he can’t even get into a preseason game in his second camp. I’m also surprised they didn’t keep Vanacker around longer to have him with the NHL medical staff but maybe he’s closer to playing than initially thought?

Reactions: TLEH and Mrfenn92

giza

Jul 19, 2011
Misiak better put up at least a point a game in Jr's.....something tells me he's going to be maddening with inconsistency and potential.

MHO

Sep 27, 2023
Misiak better put up at least a point a game in Jr's.....something tells me he's going to be maddening with inconsistency and potential.
I'm ready to punt on him. I know development isn't linear but every time I've watched a game/scrimmage of him, it takes me forever just to figure out which guy he is. I don't hate the draft pick because KD took a chance on his traits but when you take big swings, you're going to whiff on some.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois

Feels kinda damning for a guy like Misiak that he can’t even get into a preseason game in his second camp. I’m also surprised they didn’t keep Vanacker around longer to have him with the NHL medical staff but maybe he’s closer to playing than initially thought?

Disappointing but the roster is deeper than last year. Still lots of time to go in his development.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Misiak is going to be 20 and his 2nd year in the OHL. He's old as hell for that league too being a Sept Birthday. Realistically he's gotta score like 80-100 points to even slightly be relevant. Even average NHL players scored in junior.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad