GDT: 2024 Blackhawks training camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
because he's a good top six winger.

give the hallster a chance, brother.
TT and Bedard will be together on the PP. Other than that, nothing is guaranteed and here's hoping Hall comes back strong - on paper he and 98 are a good match to play together. Bertuzzi, on the other hand, must be better and more consistent then he was in TO.

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Pretty sure was drafted as centre. I feel he's better suited there than wing. Smart, skilled passer,

I don't see it. Guy mooched off Bedard to put some points up and when Bedard went out he disappeared.

He just screams like the kind of guy who will find a way to put up points on bad teams but has no role on a good team. He's a Swiss Strome.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
will be interesting to see the line combos

personally I don't see why the hawks gave AA the contract they did. very little value IMO.

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
will be interesting to see the line combos

personally I don't see why the hawks gave AA the contract they did. very little value IMO.
They needed to reach the cap floor last year, flat out needed non-AHLers to fill out the roster, and had no need to worry about bad value for the two years that the deal runs. Was a clear overpay to incentivize AA to stick around at just two years of term when he probably could have chased something a little longer if he wanted

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Pretty sure was drafted as centre. I feel he's better suited there than wing. Smart, skilled passer,
He played C and RW leading up to the draft, that said, you could see he was more comfy and dynamic when he played wing. I don't think Kurashev is a C at the NHL level if you want to optimize his talents. I do think that he is a good winger and should be in the top 9 somewhere at this point in time until he gets replaced / surpassed by a youngster. If Hall and Bedard show chemistry right away, Kurashev likely gets a look with them IMO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad