GDT: 2024 ALDS: (2) Cleveland Guardians vs (6) Detroit Tigers

CLE vs DET

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Skubal was due at some point. Tigers had their opportunity in game 4 and just couldn't lock it down.

The three teams currently in the championship series are in the top 5 for payroll. Not like they have a ton of options.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Skubal was due at some point. Tigers had their opportunity in game 4 and just couldn't lock it down.

The three teams currently in the championship series are in the top 5 for payroll. Not like they have a ton of options.

He did not exactly blow up the AL Central in season. I saw some people saying the more looks the Guardians got at him this series they'd eventually hit him

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
That movement on the pitch, holy hell. Will be on pitchingninja soon.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
He did not exactly blow up the AL Central in season. I saw some people saying the more looks the Guardians got at him this series they'd eventually hit him

Anyone who thought he was going to duplicate his last performance was kidding themselves. Especially against a divisional rival.

Still have no complaints here. This team had a literal zero percent chance at the playoffs months ago and still has an outside chance of making the ALCS. All as one of the youngest teams in the league.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Its gonna be a true lose/lose for Mets fans if they make the WS. Lose to your crosstown rival or lose to a team who has not won a WS in like 120 years

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I’m not doing Clase for 6 outs with a 3 run lead unless guys get on.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Cleveland's bullpen has been good all season.

They are going to face a bigger challenge as Detroit's offense has struggled all season. Yankees should have more success but who knows.

Both franchises have also gagged more often than not.

Reactions: SnS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad