Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Royals in 5

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It would concern me going forward, that the Yankees are not going to keep Witt from getting hits too much longer

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
Insane that Judge is just an all time player in the regular season and one of the worst post season performers ever.

Obviously that can change at any time, but just wild to see the difference

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Hard to say. Some guys just can't do it in the playoffs.
Didn't Witt like drive in all the runs (however minimal that was) for KC in the WC series against Baltimore?

He's played 4 total post-season games. I don't think we need to be having 'can this guy play in October' conversations about him.

All the teams are flawed. That’s why we are 1-1 in every series. Although, for the life of me I can’t figure out why the vast majority of wildcard series end 2-0.
But also, maybe all the remaining teams are good too? It's not always a case of teams being bad and choking things away against scrubs.

Reactions: SnS

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Didn't Witt like drive in all the runs (however minimal that was) for KC in the WC series against Baltimore?

He's played 4 total post-season games. I don't think we need to be having 'can this guy play in October' conversations about him.

But also, maybe all the remaining teams are good too? It's not always a case of teams being bad and choking things away against scrubs.

I didn't say "bad" I just said "flawed". All good teams. Just saying this year there is not one truly dominant team.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
I didn't say "bad" I just said "flawed". All good teams. Just saying this year there is not one truly dominant team.
I mean every team is going to be flawed to some degree. Whether that's lack of elite players, depth, injuries... that's just sports, especially in the playoffs after a long season.

I get what you're saying but there's rarely if ever a 'perfect' team out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad