Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Sorry about Eiserman LG. My first thought was "No freaking way LG must be doing cartwheels right about now!" lol
Too much to ask for in one draft. A shame because it would’ve been incredible.

Anyways, happy with Hage and happy with the draft. No point in getting upset over stuff that was never going to happen.

The team’s looking good!

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Still in disbelief.

Management saying he nailed the interview and that they feel he could potentially be the best player in the draft has me having trouble with my sphincters.
I genuinely can't think of better linemates for him than Suzuki and Slaf. A brainiac and an athletic freak to let him do what he can offensively. Top that off with the fact that he apparently oozes swagger and I might have to buy a jersey.

I just hope we don't set ridiculously high expectations for the kid and attack him if he doesn't show it right away.

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
Still in disbelief.

Management saying he nailed the interview and that they feel he could potentially be the best player in the draft has me having trouble with my sphincters.
Habs management have a horseshoe up your troubled spot. I guess I give them credit for not passing up on it.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I found it interesting both Sennecke and Iginla went early. The progression curve and age had a huge influence after all.
I'm guessing we take Iginla if Demidov Sennecke and Lidstrom were gone given where he went.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad