Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
No choice but to draft him at #5. I am very surprised that Anaheim picked Sennecke instead of Demidov. I am also very surprised Ottawa did not take Buium or Dickenson instead of Yakemchuk.
Ottawa wanted mean in the backend with that pick.

And Anaheim might not want to pick someone they couldn't watch live at #3rd.

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
Well we know now there was no Russian bias with Michkov. Not that it should’ve ever been a discussion. They just didn’t like that pick last year.
They drafted two players from Russia that very draft, didn't they?

The 'bias' against Michkov was hockey-related and I've posted here that last summer, by pure chance while on holiday, I met with someone very high-up in the SKA organisation who had the exact same on-ice doubts about Michkov that we've read all around: speed, size, translatability of his game to the NHL and ability to get into the right spots to do what he does as best he does. His own organisation didn't rate his trajectory.

There was no bias in the Habs organization -- thank god -- it's just some paranoid fans who consume too much media who made noise last year and it seems a smaller handful of the same types this year.

Kaiden Ghoul

Youppi va t’il devoir chauser ses patins calvaince
Jan 19, 2020
Demidov Dach ?

We need another player with a D starting is family name so we can have our boobies line

The triple D squad:snide:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad