Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
What proof that it was just Habs fan? The way russian sport media ask Roman about Demidov after every game would point at Russians being on the loop.

It likely was Hab fans. Nobody in Russia uses twitter/x.

Plus, hockey in Montreal (Canada in general) is special.
Nowhere else (certainly not Russia) do you see massive amounts of rabid fans following the every move of a junior aged player.
Sure the media asks about Demidov, but it's not like he's the center of conversation.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Rotten- berg went to Therrien to soak in his wisdom and philosophy on how to make players better persons and how to coach. We are seeing the fruits of that wisdom and philosophy.

This is personal vengeance on a teenager who wants to play in the world's top league and will make loads of money. That walking cancer is green eyed over Demi , and this is his only chance to F with this kid and kids like him. Guy has a mental disorder and I'm not kidding, he really does.

Reactions: ForeverHabs97

The Last Red

Jan 2, 2022
How's he doing?
He’s well rested.

Rotten- berg went to Therrien to soak in his wisdom and philosophy on how to make players better persons and how to coach. We are seeing the fruits of that wisdom and philosophy.

This is personal vengeance on a teenager who wants to play in the world's top league and will make loads of money. That walking cancer is green eyed over Demi , and this is his only chance to F with this kid and kids like him. Guy has a mental disorder and I'm not kidding, he really does.
No way he’s doing this on his own, without tacit approval, if not directives, from the higher ups at SKA.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beaker

Hanji

Oct 14, 2009
Wisconsin

Demidov isnt an outlier here. Rotten rarely if ever gives juniors regular ice time. Apparently Russian hockey media and reps from the MHL are calling him out on it too.

Why do our accusations always involve an anti NHL agenda? It’s like the trustworthy propagandized explanation for everything KHL on this side of the Atlantic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toene

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Demidov isnt an outlier here. Rotten rarely if ever gives juniors regular ice time. Apparently Russian hockey media and reps from the MHL are calling him out on it too.

Why do our accusations always involve an anti NHL agenda? It’s like the trustworthy propagandized explanation for everything KHL on this side of the Atlantic.

Well, Rotenberg literally asked if a Russian journalist was from Montreal when asked about usage of young players and then complained North American media were a blight on Russian hockey. So it might have a lot to do with his own comments?

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia

Grate n Colorful Oz

The Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
So... Ryan Gagné of the Hockey News must be a poster or a lurker here (and a fan of my work) or this is just a big coincidence:

Screenshot-20241014-091229-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Screenshot-20241014-091110-Chrome.jpg

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Big article about SKA destroying Demidov on the biggest Russian sport site.

That article is of course all the fault of someone in America.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Beaker

In My Lab Goggles
Jun 4, 2007
In The Lab.
No way he’s doing this on his own, without tacit approval, if not directives, from the higher ups at SKA.

I thought this quote was interesting in the Russian article and supports what you said,
“However, the St. Petersburg club has declared all these years that it has a special high mission - to keep talented Russian hockey players in the KHL, fulfilling the order of the president of the country. This was said in one form or another by both the management of SKA and the pool of close experts.”

Demidov should be playing more minutes but it’s not about hockey (no American agents instigated this post). This is why Russian players slip at the draft.

I know that in Canada they write all sorts of articles at the instigation of American agents. It happens when agents in the US and even Russia pay journalists, and they write articles that some hockey player should play. It can be worse: agents call clubs where they have "their own" coaches, the agent tells them to put the player on the roster under threat of dismissal. It is important that agents do not pay journalists for articles, and that there be an objective analysis of the the game.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
You will never not convince me that just about all these writers aren’t lurking these boards.

We all comprise an unholy monster on here but it still possesses an incredibly knowledgeable brain.
I always find it hilarious when they write some of our craziest trade proposal or rumors. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad