Prospect Info: 2024 2nd Overall - Artyom Levshunov

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_8807.jpeg

Reactions: tioelcomoto

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Davidson says he knows where he wants Levy to be next year. Waitingnto tell his people before going public.

I once again want to stop the outrage before it comes. It will be Rockford. And I don’t think that’s a bad thing at all for him. It’s a good spot. He will get the EDM treatment unless he sets the AHL on fire.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Davidson says he knows where he wants Levy to be next year. Waitingnto tell his people before going public.

I once again want to stop the outrage before it comes. It will be Rockford. And I don’t think that’s a bad thing at all for him. It’s a good spot. He will get the EDM treatment unless he sets the AHL on fire.
I don’t think Rockford is a bad option at all

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Rockford would be a great option. It will certainly test him and we’ll get to see how close he is to truly ready. Vlasic, Korchinski, EDM and maybe Kaiser develop on the main roster, Lev and Allan are the top pairing down in Rockford.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Rockford is good for Levshunov. In fact that's where I want him playing next season.

But Davidson's dumb ass is gonna rush him immediately to the Hawks top 4.

Reactions: ello

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
I will not like it if he’s straight to the NHL. Poor Korchinski. Altho Lev will be able to handle himself much better than Korch did, but we don’t want him surviving he needs to thrive.

MSU or Rockford are great situations I problems either way. Also hats off to whoever is in charge of handling Rockford. Huge progress in the development of our players there.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
I will not like it if he’s straight to the NHL. Poor Korchinski. Altho Lev will be able to handle himself much better than Korch did, but we don’t want him surviving he needs to thrive.

MSU or Rockford are great situations I problems either way. Also hats off to whoever is in charge of handling Rockford. Huge progress in the development of our players there.
Korchinski didn’t go straight to the nhl

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
I’d prefer back to school but Rockford wouldn’t be the worst thing for him. Especially given how well the player development has been down there with the defenseman as of late
I heard that he doesn't like school all that much so I'd imagine he signs and goes to Rockford.

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
I heard that he doesn't like school all that much so I'd imagine he signs and goes to Rockford.
Yeah I think it was Chris Peters that mentioned that. I wouldn’t think it’d be that difficult to be an undeclared major and take a bunch of blow off classes for another year (especially as a kid who just went 2nd overall in the nhl draft) but if he really hates school that much then whatever. I just hope it isn’t the nhl

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
I think Levshunov in Rockford makes sense for everyone. Take the Nemec path. Gets him with our development staff. Also guarantees he'll get some NHL looks throughout the year, if warranted.

Reactions: Idionym

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad