2024-25 Utica Comets and ECHL thread

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
From what I've heard he is likely to be out of the lineup for another month or so. Assuming the Devils are playing well, with a defense corps of say Dougie-Dillon, Siegs-Pesce and Kovacevic with one of the other veterans, why wouldn't it benefit both Luke and the Devils for him to play 6-8 games with Utica until he is back to top condition?
that’s fair - a conditioning stint is completely reasonable but i assumed you want him down for the year. your reputation precedes you, my bad.

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
From what I've heard he is likely to be out of the lineup for another month or so. Assuming the Devils are playing well, with a defense corps of say Dougie-Dillon, Siegs-Pesce and Kovacevic with one of the other veterans, why wouldn't it benefit both Luke and the Devils for him to play 6-8 games with Utica until he is back to top condition?

Because he's an NHL player and NHL players belong in the NHL. Conditioning stints for position players are exceptionally rare for a reason.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Comets make another cut.
As I said after the last big cut:

Shane Bowers
and
Colton White
and
Nico Daws
would be sent down after the Prague series.

I also said I was thinking we would see
Nick DeSimone. He becomes the 5th VET on the roster.

I hit the nail on
Nolan Foote
if the Devils kept 13 forwards.

So Utica adds
Bowers
Foote to their Forwards list

White
DeSimone
to their D-Corps

Nico Daws
joins Poulter and Brennan

No word yet on PTOs
Zboril or Welinski

Injured Hatakka, Vilen, Beckman, and Filmon will be sent to Utica, but not until they become game ready.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad