2024-25 SPHL Season Thread

JMCx4

Welcome to: The Dumbing Down Era of HFBoards
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
SPHL Confirms 2024/2025 season schedule;

For future reference, when the League homepage is filled with then-current news while older but still topical items are buried in the bowels of the League media archives. THAT'S the reason for direct weblinks being posted in these Minor Pro Leagues threads ... and it's really not that hard, HUTCH ...

SPHL announces 2024-2025 schedule (July 23, 2024)

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
For future reference, when the League homepage is filled with then-current news while older but still topical items are buried in the bowels of the League media archives. THAT'S the reason for direct weblinks being posted in these Minor Pro Leagues threads ... and it's really not that hard, HUTCH ...

SPHL announces 2024-2025 schedule (July 23, 2024)
why are the teams themselves ahead of the leagues.... remember an earlier post in the same thread.... where I stated the teams were releasing it faster than the League was.... I did post the League link when the league confirmed it

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Because the SPHL teams decided many seasons ago that they had a more immediate individual stake in publishing team schedules to accelerate revenue generation than the League has in issuing a league-wide schedule.

You posted a link directly to the League website homepage, just as you've done for player signings & all the other "news" you post via shotgun blasts in this & other minor pro forums on this Board. In short order, that repetitive homepage link will be useless to members & visitors coming to this thread looking for specific information. So if your posts are simply to support your own ego, keep it up. But if you are truly trying to inform fellow hockey fans, please take the extra baby step to provide either content or links that are useful to more than yourself.
fine, you start posting then....... because You're acting like you ,know everything about this forum, at least I'm contributing..... what have you be doing w/ the sarcastic comments that HAVE nothing to do w/ the topic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad