2024-25 Sharks schedule

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Thanksgiving this year is 11/28. Thornton's retirement is the Saturday BEFORE Thanksgiving, on 11/23. You're good.
What's not good is that they chose to do it for one of the two games I'll be blacked out for, even though the Sabres are like the fifth closest team from where I live (I believe Montreal is even closer geographically). And it's possible the in-laws could already be visiting with it the weekend before Thanksgiving so who knows how available I might be to find alternative options.

Grrr. Now I have to be stressed out about this for the next five months. Why couldn't they have chosen any other game??

Reactions: ChompChomp

anthonyyy

Aug 11, 2011
What's not good is that they chose to do it for one of the two games I'll be blacked out for, even though the Sabres are like the fifth closest team from where I live (I believe Montreal is even closer geographically). And it's possible the in-laws could already be visiting with it the weekend before Thanksgiving so who knows how available I might be to find alternative options.

Grrr. Now I have to be stressed out about this for the next five months. Why couldn't they have chosen any other game??
Don't stress, I can easily get you a link to watch the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad