2024-25 Sharks schedule

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

YUPPY 2 7 10 11

Oct 5, 2020

2024 Sharks Preseason Schedule​

DAYDATEOPPONENTSITETIME (PT)
Sun.Sept. 22VegasSAP Center at San Jose5:00 PM
Tue.Sept. 24AnaheimSAP Center at San Jose7:00 PM
Thu.Sept. 26@ AnaheimHonda Center (Anaheim, CA)7:00 PM
Tue.Oct. 1UtahSAP Center at San Jose7:00 PM
Fri.Oct. 4AnaheimSAP Center at San Jose7:00 PM
Sat.Oct. 5@ VegasT-Mobile Arena (Las Vegas, NV)7:00 PM

Reactions: ChompChomp

anthonyyy

Aug 11, 2011
Is there no rookie showcase tournament this year? We have some nice ones to showcase...

...like Ozzy who had a good playoff run in the minors and would dominate. :sarcasm:

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
A Friday home game? FInally!

Last season they had zero Friday home games outside of black Friday weekend , including the preseason. I'm hoping this is a good sign for the regular season as they are the easiest games for me to get to.

Reactions: Sandisfan

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
A Friday home game? FInally!

Last season they had zero Friday home games outside of black Friday weekend , including the preseason. I'm hoping this is a good sign for the regular season as they are the easiest games for me to get to.

I wouldn't hold your breath for a Friday regular season home game. The NHL is still a Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday league for the most part.

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010

Nobody else has an earlier home opener against the Sharks, so this is almost certainly the season opener as well (October 10 vs the Blues).
And then of course the early-season long road trip that this year will include a trip to Chicago for their home opener on Oct. 17. And then somehow the Kings' home opener a week after that.

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Hertl's first game back is Dec 27th.

Edit: Didn't see Jumbo's retirement was already announced for Nov 23.

Last edited:

Bizz

Slacked for Mack
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
wish the Oct 12th game was at Anaheim since I'm gonna be at the Honda Center the next day for the Breaking Benjamin/Staind/Daughtry concert anyways.

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
Glad to not be living in the Dallas area anymore and have options as to which games I attend this year. The games in Dallas are Tues 10/15 and Wed 11/20. Bad enough when we were living there, but traveling 650 miles each way makes it tough. We want to see our friends in the DFW Sharks group though. But god those dates suck.

Hertl's first game back is Dec 27th. Boston is in town on March 22nd, a Saturday. I'm thinking Jumbo's retirement night will be then.

Jumbo's retirement night has already been set for Nov 23. Home date against Buffalo. 5pm Pacific "Start Time." It's in the link in LS' post right above and before yours. :)

Last edited:

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
2 "home" games for me in Utah. Wish we got that preseason game too but I'll take it! I was worried with Utah being a "new" team that 2 of the 3 games might stay in San Jose again despite how the schedule worked out last year

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
Of course they do Thornton’s retirement on Black Friday weekend. The one weekend someone in retail has to work through.

• Wow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad