Injury Report: 2024-25 Sharks/Barracuda health: Celebrini placed on IR

karltonian

Jan 1, 2023
This is so f***ing shit. does he have like necrosis or something? is his career in jeopardy? sure seems like it.

MackAttack71

May 10, 2024
Germany
We all should go out for walk, take a deep breath and chill.
In my opinion there is nothing serious and to be nervous about. It's part of the plan, to be sure at drafting one of the top 5. This plan could be in danger when Celebrini is producing like we all think he would do.

gaucholoco3

Jun 22, 2015
They closed the doors to the Sharks practice rink during a non scheduled practice time on Saturday which I’m sure was for Crlebrini skating.

If he is taking this time to hit the gym and work on building up his strength for the long season then I don’t think this is a bad thing. His summer schedule was so busy that this might be the first time he has been able to take a few weeks to build up strength.

This season is clearly a developmental year after 9 games so the shift should be made to focus on the long term development.

Bank the losses now and then the team can play over .500 the second half of the season with Smith and Celebrini driving the ship while still being in position to draft top 5.

That would build a lot of momentum towards next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad