Boston Bruins 2024-25 Season Schedule Drops July 2nd

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
17 matinée games. 18 if you count a 5pm start.

They don't have 3 consecutive days off between games until Christmas break, then once again in mid-January -- and that's it (not counting the 4 Nations tournament.)

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
This schedule is trash. It is impossible to schedule a road trip. Was hoping to go to Dallas but pwople can't go b/c it is in November on a Thursday.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
To show how far the Patriots have fallen, the NHL will play the Centennial Game on December 1 (TNT) head-to-head against Pats/Colts.

The game was going to be played at Matthews Arena until it became apparent that was no longer possible.

CentennialGameLogoExplainer.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
My daughter is already booking our yearly away Bs game.

We are going to Seattle (been there once) and taking a train to Vancouver (never been to a game there) and going to a game there.

She doesn't waste time.
I’m going to the Dallas game in November in Dallas and I might check out Utah in October. I am hoping to go to the Florida swing in January but I also need to see when the Celtics come to OKC.

At this point I might just come up to Boston in mid September so I can see friends. If not, I’ll save my money to come up in the spring for a few weeks.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad