GDT: 2024-25 season game 9 LA Kings vs Utah Hockey Club @1:00pm 10/26/24

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
Turc should get a shot on the top line. He is in every play, getting his hands dirty, and is just a spark plug.

Lewis is definitely not the problem overall, but at his age, he should be sitting every couple of games to get Thomas into the lineup

Spence and Clarke looked a lot better today.

Hopefully Fiala gets the message. He is so skilled and should easily be leading this team in points.

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
wasn't the whole point of not qualifying lizotte was to have thomas replace him, not old man lewis...

Turc should get a shot on the top line. He is in every play, getting his hands dirty, and is just a spark plug.

Lewis is definitely not the problem overall, but at his age, he should be sitting every couple of games to get Thomas into the lineup

Spence and Clarke looked a lot better today.

Hopefully Fiala gets the message. He is so skilled and should easily be leading this team in points.
turc is fine where he''s at. his line has been the most consistent.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
wasn't the whole point of not qualifying lizotte was to have thomas replace him, not old man lewis...

turc is fine where he''s at. his line has been the most consistent.
Rather have my first line firing then my third. I think he would open up room for Kempe

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Kuemper being back from injury helped the Kings win this game(his rebound control and goalie IQ is far better than Rittich's). Had Rittich played, Kings would have lost this one.

Nice seeing 3 goals from two d-men, but bad seeing no goals from forwards of the top 2 lines.

Byfield is not a winger, as he needs to play his natural center position.

Lewis is awful, as I saw him fall down twice in something like 15 secs.

If the forwards don't start scoring, it will become a bigger problem as the season progresses. If I'm an opponent, I would cover the Kings forwards and take my chances on the Kings D to score goals. Kings D will not be able to score 3 goals a game.

Fiala needs to be scratched to send a message! Stop taking such dumb careless penalties that is costing your team the momentum in the game. At the rate he's going, he will get more penalty minutes than points!

Sitting on these 3-0 and 3-1 leads will bite the team in the butt against the better teams!

Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

DoktorJeep

Fair winds and following seas Nikolai.
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Clarke is stepping up, which is fun to watch. And Turcotte never makes a bad play. QB took his step last year.

Maybe we’re slowly assembling voltron here. Just need a G and one more D or F.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
The only forward that has scored in the last three games is Foegele.
Maybe the Kings should put Foegele with Kopi and Kempe or put him with Danault and Moore since Fiala looks lost with them...Hiller has to try to find some chemistry amongst the Fowards cause LA won't Win many games relying on Kuemper to make "All The Stops" and the Defense Scoring Goals

Reactions: SaltyElkHunter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad