GDT: 2024-25 season game 8 LA Kings vs san Jose Sharks @7:30pm 10/24/24

SaltyElkHunter

I …. am…. The LA Kings!
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
Whatever blackmail Lewis has on Blake or Luc or both, must be insanely ridiculous. Because if it's anyone else playing like this they are riding the bench or in the press box.
Or on waivers

Would be interesting if ByField made all star game and played with McDavid. He better kick it in the ass if he wants to represent.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
if this was the olden days, I’d put moore on the guillotine. What a disappointing player.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Relax bro, I have to check you on that since you’re not a fully fledged kings fan. That guy fell into the boards after battling for position.
Spent tried to crosscheck but missed - the dude was already going down.. intent is not a penalty

Reactions: Sol

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Relax bro, I have to check you on that since you’re not a fully fledged kings fan. That guy fell into the boards after battling for position.
No argument there, but you are missing the fact that Spence still followed up with a crosscheck which made for a more dangerous situation.

Mcsorley47

Jan 12, 2021
Yorba Linda, Ca
Matthew Schaefer LHD, Logan Hensler RHD, Charlie Trethewey RHD, Kashawn Aitcheson LHD.
Seems to be more of a forward heavy draft.
Sharks got Celebrini #1 and D Sam Dickinson #11 OA. He may make Sharks next yr. And they have G Askarov too in AHL. Building a good core.

I hope the Kings sign LHD Kirsanov (22 yrs) RHD Otto Salin (21 yrs) after their seasons and get them over at the end of their seasons. Salin 10 pts in 14 games in Liiga
2025 draft. Will be in LA.
Kashawn is our guy.

Guy is a DL culture changer/ Clifford type, top 4 guy.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Hot dayum Turcs is always around the puck with his legs. Not the fastest but has great hustle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad