GDT: 2024-25 season game 8 LA Kings vs san Jose Sharks @7:30pm 10/24/24

Peter James Bond III

De-LUC-sional
Jul 8, 2020
So who are the top 3 d men that the Kings and Sharks will be fighting over to draft in 2025

Dudes that are into wine are f***ing lame.
Matthew Schaefer LHD, Logan Hensler RHD, Charlie Trethewey RHD, Kashawn Aitcheson LHD.
Seems to be more of a forward heavy draft.
Sharks got Celebrini #1 and D Sam Dickinson #11 OA. He may make Sharks next yr. And they have G Askarov too in AHL. Building a good core.

I hope the Kings sign LHD Kirsanov (22 yrs) RHD Otto Salin (21 yrs) after their seasons and get them over at the end of their seasons. Salin 10 pts in 14 games in Liiga
2025 draft. Will be in LA.

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
Matthew Schaefer LHD, Logan Hensler RHD, Charlie Trethewey RHD, Kashawn Aitcheson LHD.
Seems to be more of a forward heavy draft.
Sharks got Celebrini #1 and D Sam Dickinson #11 OA. He may make Sharks next yr. And they have G Askarov too in AHL. Building a good core.

I hope the Kings sign LHD Kirsanov (22 yrs) RHD Otto Salin (21 yrs) after their seasons and get them over at the end of their seasons. Salin 10 pts in 14 games in Liiga
2025 draft. Will be in LA.
Whatever d men the kings draft i hope they come in with more muscle mass than clarke
Poor kid looks like superchicken out there

Inzane

Mar 6, 2024
Dave looks a bit sluggish, felt like he gave up 10 seconds before the goal. Other than that, we look pretty decent tonight, not sure how much it's cause sharks suck but don't care, atleast we are winning

Reactions: King'sPawn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad