GDT: 2024-25 season game 6 LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @5:00pm 10/20/24

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
Great game! Ducks haven't been horrible this year & with a win would have passed LA in the standings. King's shut them down most of the game. Got some timely offense & won. Almost got the shut out.

King's need to play a shutdown game to be successful.

Let's hope Fiala got the curse lifted.

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
I am wondering if Lewis is blackmailing Adolf Hiller and that's why Akil is not playing. There is no other explanation
Lewis seems to have lost a step since last season. He was solid last year for the most part but was exploited in the playoffs. The whole team was exploited in the playoffs though.
So far this season he looks a step slower and his ability to give and take a pass has also worsened.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
My goodness how good was that Anze Kopitar pass to Adrian Kempe? Just parks it exactly in the right spot off the boards for Kempe to skate into it. Like throwing an alley-oop off the backboard from the backcourt. I could watch that artistry all night.

Reminded me of his lob pass to Dustin Brown in 2010:

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
lol, no he isn’t

He may not be worse than some 4th liners, but he is now being paid like a 1st liner. 6.25 million without buying any ufa years is a hefty contract and there are some expectations. Especially when he only has 28 goals and 91 points in 184 games in his career I think it's fair tlfor fans to expect a bit more production now that he is off his ELC. I still have faith that he will continue developing, but that may be the worst contract given out since Matthews. You paid a player for future growth, but will have no control when the contract is up. Best case scenario is that he meets expectations and you have to overpay to keep him before he becomes a UFA.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Who said we should have picked Zegras over Turc?
Plenty. Especially when he had 60-point seasons while Turcotte was injured.

I admit I may have been too harsh back in pre-draft that he was the next Robbie Schremp, but he isn't looking like he used to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad